3 Quizzes to Help You Analyze Your Personal Holistic Wellness
Last night, we had our #NovemberWellnessChallenge Kickoff Event where we took a few quizzes to find out which areas of our life needed a little pick-me-up!
1. Rest Quiz 😴 Find out which of the 7 types of rest you’re missing.
2. Social-Essential Self Quiz 🥳 How connected are you to who you really art (essential-self) vs. who you’ve constructed for society (social-self)? Hint, you want to answer “often” to as many of these as possible.
3. Wellness Wheel 🎡 Rank yourself in each of these 7 aspects of your life.
Then we spent a few minutes journaling ✍🏼 about our findings and what we learned about ourselves and created an intention for the month!
TWO THINGS TO NOTE:
- Quizzes? 🤢 Whether you love or hate them, I think they serve as a sort of starting point for conversation. Even if you completely disagree with the result of a quiz, you can use it to understand yourself better. Ex: “Oh, I’m definitely not needy, so that must make me independent!”
- OH NO! There’s so much to work on!! 😭 After doing this exercise, you might feel overwhelmed with all the areas you now need to work on!
- Don’t set yourself up for failure but trying to fix EVERYTHING this month! Pick 1 or 2 areas that you can focus on and then once you’ve found a happy-place with it, start targeting other areas month-by-month!
🤔 Wait, is it too late ⏰ to join the #NovemberWellnessChallenge?
Nope! We’ve designed it so that you can hop in at ANY point of the month.
Every week, we’re focusing on a different aspect of holistic wellness and will have free events to support these topics!
You will also receive 2 graphics per week.
A list of ideas ✅ of what you can do this week to get closer with that particular part of holistic health.
- There’s an idea per day BUT you definitely don’t need to do each thing on the given listed day and you can make up your own.
- SKIPPING A DAY is totally welcomed. :’) Just put “skip 😴” because there’s no shame in it.
A calendar for that week that you can fill out using Instagram Stories by uploading the photo and typing over it~!