How to Bring Joy to Your Nutrition Practice 🍟🥗🍕🥑🥩🍦 #NovemberWellnessChallenge
With 10+ years in the fitness industry and as a team member of Precision Nutrition, Jeremy has countless experience with clients ranging from the every day people to athletes training for competitions. Summarizing the breath of patterns he’s observed with different clients with different goals into different questions that we can consider on the day-to-day.
He aims to deliver to his clients:
- a sense of autonomy
- a less self-critical voice
- appreciation for food and movement
- tools to explore feelings, sensations, and thoughts
- a view of this journey as a series of questions to ask, “What makes me feel my best?”
Some favorite quotes he shared during the workshop include:
Myth: To be successful, we need to have suffering.
You set the goalpost, you count the scores.
The one key tool he shared with us to bring more joy to our nutrition is Slow Eating. Why?
- Offers improvements in many health markers
- Benefits are far reaching — beyond weight loss or appetite control
- Something that anyone can apply to different degrees in their everyday life
If you missed this workshop, here’s some things to consider:
- What’s your goal with your nutrition?
- The habits you are building into your diet, are they able to scale up and down as needed? In different contexts? (Vacation, weekend, different times of day?)
- Try applying the concept of Slow Eating into different parts of your life!
Thich Nhat Hanh — Zen Buddhist Master
🤔 Wait, is it too late ⏰ to join the #NovemberWellnessChallenge?
Nope! We’ve designed it so that you can hop in at ANY point of the month.
Every week, we’re focusing on a different aspect of holistic wellness and will have free events to support these topics!
You will also receive 2 graphics per week.
A list of ideas ✅ of what you can do this week to get closer with that particular part of holistic health.
- There’s an idea per day BUT you definitely don’t need to do each thing on the given listed day and you can make up your own.
- SKIPPING A DAY is totally welcomed. :’) Just put “skip 😴” because there’s no shame in it.
A calendar for that week that you can fill out using Instagram Stories by uploading the photo and typing over it~!